Sunday, April 16, 2017

A letter to the best Sistur

Dear sister ๐Ÿ’–


I need to tell you something hilariuous, so as the battle of sharPsburg was taken place, I could see the foolish in “general” McClellan actions and faces, he just looked like he wasn’t ready at all! Earlier I told Robert our good GENERAL about McClellan and we just laughed at him. McClellan reminds me off this black guy that I saw walking around before i was came here and hes just as foolish as him. Anyways today I had a hardtack, disgusting cracker but it fills me up. So out of topic I know but you love me so. You know that I trust you tons, so I’m telling you and only you this. Robert has been discussing new tactics, I don’t know how I feel about it but whatever. I just think that I might have to do risky things to the government, something shadey.. Real shaady. I hope that Lee involves some calvary , since you know thats my favurite. But Yeah this battle has been quite  fair enough, ‘cause we pushed and then the yanks pushed back but I’m still alive and our territory isn’t damaged so bad, so yay for the dixie the best of the best!! ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’❤

I love you and mom and dad so mushh
~ simonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

last blog post-heydi

Dear ivarene,  the moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. We've come to the end of this horrific war. I don't know ...