Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Alvin Busic and his spicey song😉

The general’s got a quick hand
He'll look across the field, he won't tell you his plan
He's got a cheap cigarette, hanging out his mouth like he's a cowboy kid
Yeah, found some artillery
in Dixie’s closet in a box of fun things, I don't even know where
But he's coming for you, yes he's coming for you

All the other kids with their nice picnics,
You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun(s)
 All the other kids with their cool trinkets,
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet
All the other kids with their nice picnics,
You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun(s)
 All the other kids with their cool trinkets,
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet

Well it's been a long day,
Now it's getting late, yeah it's getting late
Now we'll give them a nice surprise
They'll leave all their wagons, their salt pork packed in ice
We've waited for a long time
The slight of his hand is now a quick pull trigger
He reasons with his fine mustache
Says now your under fire, you must have lost your tactics, yeah

All the other kids with their nice picnics,
You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun(s)
 All the other kids with their cool trinkets,
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet
All the other kids with their nice picnics,
You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun(s)
 All the other kids with their cool trinkets,
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet

All the other kids with their nice picnics,
You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun(s)
 All the other kids with their cool trinkets,
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet
All the other kids with their nice picnics,
You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun(s)
 All the other kids with their cool trinkets,
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet

All the other kids with their nice picnics,
You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun(s)
 All the other kids with their cool trinkets,
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet
All the other kids with their nice picnics,
You'd better run, better run, outrun my gun(s)
 All the other kids with their cool trinkets,
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet



No comments:

Post a Comment

last blog post-heydi

Dear ivarene,  the moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. We've come to the end of this horrific war. I don't know ...